Job Role: Senior Communications Executive
Job Location: Dubai , UAE
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Senior Communications Executive supports both internal and external communication initiatives under the guidance of the Communications Manager in the GCC.
This role is instrumental in creating content that bridges the gap between company and its employees, partners, customers and the public in the UAE and the wider Gulf to drive greater awareness, understanding and engagement.
Tasked with content creation for a variety of platforms and audiences, the Senior Communications Executive ensures that messages resonate, inspire, and inform, reflecting the company brand values and objectives in the region and globally.
This individual is able to quickly grasp and assimilate information from various Business Units and sub-entities within
While understanding specific target audiences, objectives and campaign requirements to produce well-written, well-executed and well-performing campaigns. With a passion for storytelling and crafting compelling content, the individual is able to write across various formats and channels, moving smoothly from producing c-suite talking points to developing blogs to crafting copy for a poster to writing a media release.
Planning. To collaborate with the Communications Manager to:
- understand the communications needs of the business and define a content calendar
- localise global strategies and ‘bring them to life’ with specific audiences in the UAE and GCC
- develop and implement communication plans to align with GCC positioning and global messaging
Implementation. To drive effective execution of the GCC communications plan by:
- producing clear, concise and engaging copy for internal and external channels
- creating, distributing and publishing communication materials to internal and external audiences
- developing end-to-end communication campaigns across owned and earned media
- overseeing brand compliance across material and supporting consistent branding in line with guidelines
Compliance. To constantly adhere to and actively promote behaviours which reflect the Brand Purpose:
- maintaining the highest levels of safety standards
- complying with our principles, code of conduct and ethical policies
- meeting all agreed standards for company’s brand and visual identity
- acting as an ambassador for company at all times
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to tailor content to different channels and audiences
Digital communication platforms:
- Proficiency in content management systems
Data analytics and reporting:
- Basic knowledge of content performance metrics and the ability to interpret data for continuous improvement