Job Role: IT/Software Sales Manager
Job Location: Sharjah , UAE
- Acts as the focal point for Sales for the organization. Interacts with the clients/customer to gather and document business requirements, conducts necessary analysis on existing business processes, recommends ISA’s products based? ?on best industry practices and creates a clear map of sales business processes.
- Supports the current and future roadmap of ISA products in line with the industry demands.
- Carries out market analysis and stays up-to-date with the latest trends in PSS software and vendors in the region and? ?beyond.
- Acts as the commercial expert for the organization to provide the necessary guidance to teams on ways to optimize? ?utilization of PSS systems and other micro products.
- Collaborates with the business management team and IT Department to issue RFTs, evaluate vendors’ services and? ?tenders for new/ existing systems in line with agreed business requirements.
- Creates technical specifications and detailed software conceptual design documentation based on requirements.
- Ensures proper design, upgrade, maintenance, backup, and continuous development of the applications.
- Assists users in completing user acceptance testing, provides user assistance and direction for ad-hoc data reporting? ?and, as needed, develops reports using the system reporting toolset.
- Coordinates with IT and Line Managers to manage systems trial phases and; highlights hazards and irregularities to? ?the vendors for adjustments and? ?rectification. Partners with IT to manage data migration and automated backup.
- Monitors and validates solutions assuring the quality and stability of deliverables and the compatibility with business? ?rules and standards. Works with users and IT team on a routine basis to troubleshoot reported problems pertaining to? ?application software.
- Identifies the causes, designs or develops an approach for resolution, and implements the correction/customizes? ?software to meet user specific needs.
- Arranges for necessary user training and demonstration by ERP vendors on systems usage; acts as a subject matter? ?expert through providing post implementation support in terms of ERP and HR systems.
- Liaises with Subsidiaries and Hubs on new projects and initiatives pertaining to ERP systems; facilitates necessary? ?presentations and discussion meetings to highlight needs and obtain feedback.
- Conducts necessary field trips and visits to the Hubs and Subsidiaries for system set-up and training purposes.
- Manages ERP related documents, manuals, instructions and further communication to be available for the staff.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, CRO, and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reachout, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Development, Product and Marketing, finance, procurement, HR
- Establish the lead requirements needed to meet the sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- 7 years of relevant sales experience and a track record of exceeding quota
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations,? ?and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail,? ?and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Excellent communications skills are a must
- Experience in aviation/travel tech is mandatory
- Willingness to travel to close deals.
To know more over the role and apply kindly send us your updated resume to [email protected]