Job Role: Senior Manager – Corporate Credit Admin
Job Location: Muscat , Oman
Role is responsible for ensuring the daily administration for financing Operation and documentation in full compliance with the internal standards and external regulatory requirements and responsible for ensuring prompt review of the approved credits to ensure adherence to the stated standards in the credit policy and procedures manual, manage limits input and authorization, monitoring and handle on a real-time basis with Operations and Trade Finance department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1- Underwriting and Finance Booking:
- Review of the Finance request and ensure the same is in line with the Sharia and Bank’s Policy guidelines.
- Approved Booking of the requested finance in Core Banking System.
- Manage of Execute and complete the related finance operations.
- Ensure of Generating and sending LPO to the related parties.
- Manage of Follow up on the acceptance and inspection of the LPO.
- Manage to Complete and other tasks related to the underwriting.
2- Finance Operations:
- Ensure completion of all finance operations tasks by debiting/crediting the appropriate GL accounts.
- Ensure to Execute and maintain reconciliation of all related GL Accounts.
- Ensure of Execute sales confirmation / activation of finances as per Sharia sequence and internal bank’s policy.
2- Settlement / cancellation (Reverse of Finance):
- Approved Settlement of finance on system.
- Ensure proper approvals are in place while executing the settlement and release process.
- Approved of Reverse and cancelation of any booked finance which does not comply with the Sharia Sequence and/or internal Bank’s policy.
3- Execution of stage payments
- Checking of the stage payment request.
- Approve the Disbursement of the stage payment.
- Ensure Execution and completion of the related finance operations.
- Manage the Filing of the physical documents.
- Follow up with the branches for any pending documentation related project Finance
4- Mandoob Process:
- Ensure the Mandoob Process is completed as per Sharia Guidelines.
- Ensure of Follow up on every application and ensure completion of the related tasks.
- Provide quality assurance (Sharia Sequence) on all documentation before its implementation.
- Assisting on the generation of periodical reports as per Bank’s requirements
- Verify of limits, preparation Ensure that security documentation is in order for facilities
- Granted to Bank’s clients and to scrutinize for any discrepancies, if any, that may be found in the advice business unit.
- Ensure lodgment in safe custody all security documents
- Ensure release securities when a loan is settled or based on the approval and update the system
- Meet service level standards, TAT for all Credit Admin procedures. And any other duties assigned by the Superiors.
- Attend queries raised by CBO Examiners, External and Internal Auditors
- To handle any tasks assigned by the line manager
Bachelor’s Degree holder in accounting or finance and banking
10 years in Corporate Credit Admin
To know more over the role and apply kindly send us your updated resume to [email protected]