Job Role: Social Media Manager / Senior Social Media Executive
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Bilingual female with minimum 4 years of social media agency experience and Animation, design skills a must.
- implement a content editorial calendar and manage all published content on website and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Manage the company’s Youtube account, including Content ID and monetization.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Strategize, grow and expand social media presence, and create interesting content that would attract comments/likes/shares.
- If necessary, conceptualise promotional strategies and mechanics that will drive increased traffic to the social media platforms.
- Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools, and conduct SEO (search engine optimization) for websites.
- Monitor, moderate and respond to audience comments.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members.
- Develop brand awareness and online reputation.
- Provide suggestions and execute approved suggestions for better social media engagement.
- Enhance and/or improve suggestions to marketing processes or templates used for better working efficiency for all.
- At least a degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in social media management, marketing experience, content creation, and copywriting.
- Must be knowledgeable, with hands on experience with major social media platforms.
- Knowledge of photo and video editing skills
- Highly competent in organising, prioritising and multitasking, and have a sense of urgency.
- Have strong EN/AR verbal and written communication skills.
To know more over the role and apply kindly send us your updated resume to [email protected]