Job Role: Digital Performance Manager
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- You need to have hands-on experience setting up digital campaigns.
- They are looking for a Senior Digital Performance Manager, so you have at least more than 5 years’ experience in a similar function.
- Business goals are an essential part of a briefing in your opinion, and you know how to link them to a yearly performance strategy or a campaign strategy.
- The ad platforms from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and others have (almost) no secrets to you. From setting up different campaign types to the essential tracking elements that run under the hood.
- You have deep knowledge on how to configure tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. You will be the reference person for your colleague’s digital campaign managers if they have more specific questions.
- You are capable of translating campaign data into a report in Google Data studio that shows the performance of a campaign. And you're able to storytell this within a client’s meeting context.
- You are comfortable presenting results and insights directly to a client.
- Certifications don't prove practice but we consider them important : Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Search Ads and DV 360 certification, FB BluePrint, …
- Other specific experiences within the following domains are always a plus: marketing automation, SEO, Programmatic advertising, Affiliate marketing.
To know more over the role and apply kindly send us your updated resume to [email protected]