Job Role: : .Net developer
Job Location: India
- Expert in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) - Project Analysis, Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment and Documentation.
- Ability to perform in fast paced multiple global team agile environment.
- Experience working with AGILE SCRUM and heavy involvement in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in applying microservices principles design and architecture patterns.
- Proven technical expertise and leadership in full stack development.
- Strong problem solving debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to make decisions independently
- Communicates clearly succinctly and persuasively to all levels of employees.
- Automated testing tools and framework
- Secure Development practices & Code Quality SonarQube, White source
- CICD toolchain bitbucket Jenkins Azure DevOps Terraform
- Agile tools Azure Boards JIRA etc.
- Deployment environments & Platforms Azure preferred
- Implementation of Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of Zookeeper.
- Experience working with different environments for Dev, INT, QA and Prod.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing applications using Microsoft Technologies and .NET Framework /4.8/4.7 /4.6/4.5
- Most recent concentration has been the design of object oriented web applications for client-server applications using React JS, Bootstrap, CSS 3, and SASS.
- Involved with the client team to design and develop the application according to client requirement using WCF, SOA and ASP.NET with the business logic implemented using C#.
- Hands on experience in developing and deploying WCF services, Web API, Web Services providing secure SOA in enterprise applications.
- Experience in developing Microservices using ASP.NET core.
- Experience in API gateway
- Worked in Agile and Scrum environments and extensively utilized OOD, Design Patterns.
- Good Knowledge and working experience in Object Oriented programming (OOPS) concepts and using various Design Patterns.
- Excellent hands on experience in Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, XSD as well as RESTful API Web service.
- Experience in creating Containers by Docker's for Microservices
- Experience working with ADO.Net, Entity Framework for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) in .NET Framework and LINQ (LINQ to Object, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML).
- Strong expertise and knowledge in RDBMS including Normalization of Database Schema, writing Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Triggers, Views and Joins in SQL Server
- Expert in writing T-SQL statements for creating tables, indexes, views and constraints.
- Expertise in working with various ADO.NET Components: developing Business Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and extensively worked for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments.
.Net Technologies: .Net Framework 4.8/4.7/4.5/4.0/3.5, ASP.NET CORE 3.1/3.0/2.0, ADO.NET, ASP.NET 4.8/4.7/4.5, C#.NET, Web AP, AJAX Extensions, AJAX Control Toolkit, XML Web Services, LINQ, WPF, MVVM, WCF,
IDE: Visual Studio.Net 2019/2017/2015/2012
Databases: SQL Server 2019/2016/2016/2014, Microsoft Azure, PostgreSQL
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio
Version Control Tools: GIT,Subversion
To know more over the role and apply kindly send us your updated resume to [email protected]