Job Role: : Senior Copywriter
Job Location: Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
- Excellent language skills in both Arabic and English (Saudi accent experience).
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends.
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs.
- Check all copies that are generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary.
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
- Meet deadlines and stay within budget constraints.
- Stimulate the team’s creative thinking and push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas.
- Understanding of different digital channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitch, etc.) and cater to each in a unique set of executions.
- Define and develop the overall content strategy for the social media community.
- Develop best practice and style guides for content consumed and content created within the community.
- Understands all elements and steps needed to create great content, and possesses the ability to pivot from one aspect of content creation to the next, instantly and at will.
- Ability to work within a range of different writing styles across varying platforms.
- Responsible for all proof-reading and will devise and implement a process to ensure all copy is approved prior to delivery to the Studio for art-working.
- Cooperate with colleagues to develop, communicate and pitch campaigns, including strategy, goals, budget and calendar.
To know more over the role and apply kindly send us your updated resume to [email protected]