Primary Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Title: Senior Graphic Designer
He / She is a core member of the Design team who executes multiple projects and assignments. Successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities with the ability to maximize the talents of the team. To be successful in this position, you will be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
As a senior designer, you will work closely with the graphic design team, sales and marketing department to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our clients. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making:
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of creative arrangements, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues when necessary
- Communicating with clients about layout and design
- Creating wide range of graphics and layouts for creative illustrations
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
- Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet client’s requirements.
- Participating in design/production meetings and client/company discussions.
- Participating in design discussions with Account Executive and Managers.
- Maintain library of assets and projects. Ø Manage end-to-end projects
- Liaise with different development teams to ensure brand consistency
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields.
- 5-7 years of proven experience as Graphic Designer with an agency in UAE.
- A minimum of 3 years digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Google Web Designer.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multi-channel marketing models.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, multimedia design.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Able to give and receive criticism Ø An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Ø Ability to work independently, prioritizing with minimal supervision
- Should have good knowledge of MS office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies –
- Commercial Insight & Strategic Thinking: Actively learn about the business, services and competitive environment. Based on knowledge of business and industry, bring forward and identify new initiatives and opportunities.
- Initiative & Reliability: Well organized. Shows initiative and desire to learn. Handles assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner. Use sound and logical judgment. Displays strong problem-solving skills
- Time Management: Can manage own workload, set and work to own deadlines.
- Effective Communication: Demonstrate a true understanding of the business and effectively communicating ideas, plans and concepts clearly and succinctly with well thought through materials. Should be articulate and be able to present ideas for future development.
- Strong Service Orientation: Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines across multiple job functions and display strong organizational skills. Have a positive attitude when dealing with both internal and external customers. Take feedback as challenge / opportunity to improve standards.
To know more over the role and apply, kindly send us your updated resume to: [email protected]