We are assisting on eof our International chlients in Saudi Arabia hire a Finance Manager for their Jeddah Office.
- Assist CFO in financial assignments and top management decision making;
- Develop and update financial policies and procedures according to business needs to maintain controlled and smooth workflow;
- Provide financial insight and data to top management and heads of departments, and prepare standards and ad hoc financial reports to ensure better data correctness and integrity;
- Ensure all accounting systems, data processing and cost criteria are in compliance with the Generally Accepted Accounting Practices to secure a more reliable financial position;
- Review credit and risk evaluations of customers;
- Ensure and approve payments due to suppliers, customers and employees;
- Liaise with external auditors to review/comment on financial statements and documents to ensure conformity with company regulations;
- Liaise with SOX auditors to review/comment on financial statements ,policies & documents to ensure that the company follow all the international standards and policies
- Trace and manage cash flows, balance and bank accounts to ensure all commitments and obligations are duly handled;
- Set profit targets and estimated budgets, and manage corporate activities depending on priority, and interview, develop, evaluate and motivate employees;
- Report, on a timely basis, financial transactions, operations, business policies and procedures;
- Liaise with CFO, external auditors and financial controllers for better financial environment.
5 - 10 Years of experience
Advertising Agency experience