They implement change management strategies to ensure a faster rate of adoption and minimising resistance to change.
Change managers work with people across all levels of an organisation. They may provide support and coaching advice to execs and people managers to help them instill change in their teams, as well as directly supporting project teams during the transition period.
Change manager responsibilities
- Developing change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives.
- Evaluating the impact of planned organisational change.
- Identifying risks and developing risk mitigation tactics.
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change.
- Leading change management work streams with a structured methodology / process.
- Supporting development of communications relevant to change initiatives.
- Providing coaching and training to employees at all levels.
- Defining success metrics and measuring performance against these.
- Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams.
The skills effective change managers need to possess are growing. This includes a mix of technical and soft skills such as:
- Good understanding of change management principles, techniques & tools.
- Effective facilitation and influencing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Good listening and communications skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Project management and planning skills.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Able to cope with pressure.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Team player & able to collaborate with other
To learn more about the role and apply pleaase send your resume to: [email protected]