We are assisting one of our International Adverstings Agency Client hire a Senior Account Executive for their Jeddah Office in Saudi Arabia.
Senior Account Executive
The advertising Senior Account Executive is the link between the client and the entire agency team. Along with their team the Senior Account Executive acts as both the salesperson for the agency and as the client's representative within the agency.
The Senior Account Executive also leads the agencies ideas presentation, ensuring the ideas remain faithful to the brief and that it is kept within the time frame and budget.
The most important task in account management is to design the brief; a well targeted brief can be the making of a great campaign. While the work varies depending on the agency, Senior Account Executives are normally responsible for client budgets, for managing the work of account executives and performing a range of related administrative functions.
- -Should have been an ?Senior Account Executive for ?at least 2-3 years
- Good command over Arabic & English
- Should have a strong portfolio of Saudi brands
- ?Should have excellent experience in events and brand activation. Project management experience is preferred.
- Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting sales targets.
- Recruiting and training new account executives.
- Meet with clients to discuss goals, objectives, and needs.
- Identify public relations requirements and possible audiences.
- Devise PR campaign.
- Set deadlines.
- Kick off campaign.
- Present campaign ideas to client.
- Get budgets and ideas approved.
- Brief media, creative, and research staff.
- Formulate marketing strategies.
- Maintain regular contact with both PR staff and clients.
- Negotiate fees and hourly rates.
- Get approval for promotional work.
- Handle budgets and manage campaign costs.
- Invoice clients.
- Write detailed reports.
- Create focus groups.
- Identify new clients.
- Participate in creating and presenting pitches.
- Communicate and build marketing campaigns with business owners.
- Prospect, negotiate and close agreements.
- Sell multi-media advertising.
- Create marketing plans.
To know more over the role and apply kinldy send us your updated resume to: [email protected]