National Sales Manager
We are assistingf one of our clients in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia hire a National Sales Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
· Sets & Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
· Conduct weekly & monthly reviews with the distributors to ensure proper alignment on set plans & achievement is on track.
· Researching and developing sales marketing opportunities and plans across all channels, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends and suggesting improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
· Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing objectives.
· Driving Distributor team to achieving monthly sales & distribution plans & ensuring proper execution in the marketplace.
Competencies/ Abilities: -
· Interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
· Possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales
· Preferably has working knowledge of planning & implementing marketing activities
· Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
· Strong people management skills
· Ability to travel to distributors & client sites
· Outgoing personality with a high level of energy
Required Qualifications: -
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
• 10-15 years' experience in sales
• Proficiency/ fluency in both English and Arabic Languages
To learn more about the role, email resume to [email protected]