SEO Analyst responsibilities include performing keyword research, optimizing our content and monitoring user engagement across our website. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with current SEO techniques and tools and have excellent analytical skills.
Ultimately, you will apply effective SEO strategies to ensure we attract and engage our target audience and convert visitors into customers.
· Conduct keyword research using various tools
· Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
· Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
· Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
· Optimize pages for mobile
· Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
· Monitor paid search campaigns
· Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
· Work experience as an SEO Analyst or similar digital marketing role
· Expertise in Google Analytics
· Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
· Experience with email campaigns and paid advertising
· Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
· Strong analytical skills
· BSc in Marketing or relevant diploma
If you're obsessed with a keyword strategy, become an SEO analyst. The SEO world is changing quickly so it's important to stay up to date on new tools and strategies.
To learn more about the role, email resume to [email protected]