Social Media Executive
SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
As the Social Media Executive your day to day activities will be split between looking after the company's social media footprint as well as the digital agency's client's digital media. You will help ease the consultants' work load by focusing on digital branding duties as well as keeping on top of the company's social networks.
As the Social Media Executive your responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
- Social media management; keeping on top of the blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc..
- Creating and issuing basic contractors' contracts
- Looking after the freelance roster
- Keeping on top of general admin duties
- Working closely on digital branding for the company's clients
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Responsible for coordinating the day to day posting of social marketing lead content
- Assist with overall strategy for the creation and implementation of social marketing content and campaigns.
- Coordinating digital media advertising and affiliates activity.
- Responsible for gathering assets for marketing content.
- Assist with the managing and monitoring of KPI reports for analysis of content, campaigns and merging trends.
- Provide insight and feedback on performance of channels, content and campaigns.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to support the on-going development of social media channels with regards to branding, images, wallpapers, profiles etc
- Development of mobile advertising optimization & app management