Digital Graphic Designer
The Digital Designer must understand intuitive site functionality, user interface, motion design and have the desire to push the limits of what can be done to create truly original concepts with clever interactivity. Attention to detail, a keen aesthetic sense, and a strong work ethic are essential.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to create initial concepts, functional design solutions, wireframes and engaging UI/UX layouts.
- Plan site design by clarifying goals and functionality, and contribute to the project strategy.
- Develop site imagery and content by coordinating with copywriters, photographers, managers and other creatives.
- Coordinate with software development and digital marketing to ensure a great product is delivered.
- Proactive engagement in renewing and improving website content and experience.
- Maintain site appearance by developing and enforcing design standards
- Produce visuals and content for ongoing marketing campaigns such as digital ads, blog and other content pieces, social media content, etc.
- Work with in-house and externally produced photography to deliver consistent quality.
- Stay current on design trends, software development and best practices.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Have experience as a professional graphic designer in a design shop, ad agency or corporate marketing environment.
- Be proficient with all key design tools (Creative Cloud, etc.)
- Have a thorough knowledge of best practices in web design and layout; including grids and responsive layouts.
- Be able to produce browser-based designs and comps to ensure a smooth transition between design and development.
- Be able to demonstrate your skills and experience through a robust portfolio
- Be able to think strategically and understand marketing objectives.