Account Manager - Business Development
Account Manager - Business Development Events/ Activation
Our client, an event management company based in Dubai, specialized in corporate events including brand activations, retail audits and exhibitions are seeking a talented, motivated, and entrepreneurial Account Manager with a complete business development focus (mid-senior management resource), whose objective will be to secure business and ideally bring a bouquet of clients in the space on Events and Activations.
- Daily management of event & experiential campaigns; including campaign strategy development, contract negotiation, display design & fabrication, activation services, and general account management.
- Responsible for managing multiple client engagements, serving as the primary day-to-day client contact, provide strategic thinking to help clients achieve their goals, manage all aspects of client programs and build relationships within the client’s organization.
- Identifying and networking to generate business from the existing and new accounts, achieving profitability and increased sales growth in line with targets assigned.
- Work directly with the activation team and provide day-to-day client support.
- Work directly with event/show managers to ensure all paperwork is completed
- Assist in preparation of proposals, cost estimates and spec sheets for business development initiatives.
- Support all divisions and become a contributor to the company's positive culture.
- EXTREMELY organized with great time management skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Self-driven and dependable
- Willingness to go above-and-beyond to solve problems and support team members
Required Experience- 5-7 years of minimum experience
Nationality: Western / Arab Expat unless the candidate has a strong network
Salary Range: AED 12,500 - AED 15,000 + Strong Incentive Program + Standard Benefits
Only candidates with UAE Events and Activation experience will be considered for this role.