Our Client, a regional Ad Agency is looking towards hiring for a Creative Designer:-
Work with the senior management and communications team to design print and digital collateral (brochures, ebooks, presentations, etc.) for various company projects.
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and size, type size and style, and related aesthetics.
- Create graphics and design concepts for coffee-table advertisements, websites and social media pages, marketing collateral, event backdrops and design elements.
- Creating effective, contemporary designs for corporate Powerpoint presentations using the content provided.
- Designing webpages for micro-sites and existing websites (only design, no coding required).
- Handling social media accounts of the company, including designing posts, collaborating with copywriters, posting and managing social media channels (posting and engaging across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn).
- Coordination with vendors (print and digital) to ensure artworks are provided in the right specifications and supervising the execution to meet the highest standards and on-time delivery
Skills & Requirements
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- Prior experience in designing a magazine
- Prior experience in designing coffee-table books, websites, and social media pages, marketing collateral, event backdrops and design elements
- A strong portfolio of previous projects and work
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Ability to work closely with a team and accept constructive criticism
- 5-8 years of experience as a Creative Designer is a must
Any of the following skills would be an added advantage
- Motion Graphics and Video Editing
- 3D Modeling & Animation
To learn more about the role, email resume to [email protected]