Our client, a leading technology solutions provider for the airline/aviation sector, seeks a passionate and highly-talented Product Manager
Responsible for product discovery: conducts market researches, identifies potential products in the aviation domain, develops product concepts, generates product requirements, determines specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction and product launching. Collaborates with UX designers, user researchers to come up with usable, emotionally attaching and inspecting products that meet users’ expectations.
Acts as the subject matter expert and product owner on the product team; manages the product
discovery process end-to-end and works closely with line managers to create a direction for the product
and maximize its value.
Contributes to developing/implementing a clear Product Discovery strategy, action plans, policies, and
metrics needed to align creativity, inspiration, planning, and delivery with the overall business needs
and clients’ expectations.
Prepares and decides on short-term action plans and sprints workload based on priorities and
agreements. Contributes to the roadmap of a long-term business plan to ensure smooth workflow and
Drives the commercial requirements of end-users, generates and approves ideas, prototypes and
scenarios, and ensures they are translated into an attractive User Experience to drive business growth.
Leads Product and Development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product
direction, visuals and experience to meet users’ expectations.
Works closely with line managers to create wireframes, visual designs and high-fidelity prototypes and
test products. Ensures all ISA assigned products are designed, developed and delivered in the most
attractive forms and line with recommended concepts, architecture and functional interfaces.
Builds awareness and understanding of the product in the community and proactively promotes the
agile principle and SCRUM methodology within ISA to continuously enhance products and ensure their
competitiveness in the market.
Stays abreast with market trends and new technologies in the domain, researches and conducts
comparative analysis with competitors to recommend best practices.
Partners with HR to set objectives and identify KPIs for the respective team members; ensures his/her
subordinates are fully aware and knowledgeable of their targets and assist them to achieve their goals.
Coaches, mentors and monitors the team’s performance and progress to develop their skills, identify
and bridge any gaps in their performance.
Conducts regular reviews and assessment for the function related workflow and operating procedures
to enhance the process and maximize productivity.
Identifies and manages the product discovery budget estimates/expenditure in line with ISA’s guiding
principles. Provides required support on budget issues to the Head of Products as needed.
Performs any other additional duties as directed by the line manager.
Bachelor’s degree in Technical Engineering/Computer Science/Math or equivalent.
Certified SCRUM Master or Professional Certified Product Owner is a plus.
PMP and Prince II are added value.
Solid technical background with an understanding of software development.
Comfortable using collaboration tools such as Slack, JIRA.
Fluent in English Language.
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager/Associate Product Manager in B2B/B2C enterprise environment
working on designing Airlines products or providing IT Airline services such as Ground Handling/PSS/ Crew
Management or in an IT Solutions company offering airline products
- Subject-matter expert in technical management, technical solutions design, and architecture.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Demonstrates an understanding of UI/UX design, experience in a similar role is an advantage.
- High sensitivity to emotive, human-driven design principles.
- Very good understanding of commercial market trends and transforming them to design concepts.
- Have worked with technology platforms that are both internally and externally hosted.
- Familiar with Agile Development and SCRUM Methodologies.
- Self-driven, passionate about delivering the best user interface experience possible.
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of
data into actionable information.
- Analyzes data, identifies pitfalls, and recommends effective solutions.
- Experienced in conducting market researches and benchmarking studies and adopting best practices.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third
- Detail-oriented has a sharp and artistic eye that recognizes fine art.
- Capable of drafting policies and procedures and conducting feasibility studies.
- Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups
- Hands-on preparing and analyzing business performance reports.
- Employs technical expertise and interpersonal skills to execute new initiatives and achieve the company’s
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
To learn more about the role, email resume to [email protected]