Digital Account Manager / Project Manager
Position: Account/ Project Manager – Digital (FEMALE)
Job level: At least 2 years of relevant experience
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary: To be discussed during the interview
This position is responsible for managing various projects by converting customer and sales requests into tasks and assigning them to the team.
The Account/ Project Manager is a high-visibility position working with clients to gather the necessary elements in order to build websites, online applications, mobile apps etc.
The Project Manager will coordinate this information and work with the team in
implementation, development, building and launching websites.
- Pre-sales, data collection, requirements gathering
- Coordinating with clients and team members
- Arrange and participate in external and internal clients’ debriefs and works with the technical team to ensure the customer needs
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters and set digital strategies for assigned customers, considering their specific requirements.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives and address client queries effectively in a timely manner.
- Provide project support through the facilitation of project team communications and ownership and management of project documentation.
- Responsible for managing several accounts and develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas and prepare reports on account status
- Identify new sales opportunities and engage with 10 customers per day via live contact and follow up with all prospects within two days.
- Learn and recognize triggers based on customer behavior and engage with customers who request to terminate or downgrade service, thus, to remain a client-project management relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Communicate and interface with the client on outstanding deliverables needed from the client.
- Coordinate and gather input from subject matter experts as needed.
- Coordinate testing and reporting the results.
- Escalate to leadership when appropriate/ needed.
- Dubai/GCC background is a plus with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Can work under pressure with less supervision
- Great verbal and written communication skills and attention to details and ability to multitask
- Confident, assertive self-starter who is extremely organized and goal driven
- Ability to communicate proactively and professionally with customers in person and via phone and/or email.
- Experience with Web Design Process is a plus with project management skills and issue/bug tracking tools is an another plus
- Team player and ability to learn and think quickly