Senior Front End Developer (HTML, CSS, JS-Wordpress)
Position: Senior Front End Developer (HTML, CSS, JS-Wordpress)
Job level: At least 4 years of relevant experience
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary: To be discussed during the interview
We are seeking a Senior Front End Developer with a strong HTML, CSS, JS & Wordpress knowledge.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
We seek versatility, thorough attention to detail, and empathy for our users’ needs. You should be obsessed with design, and you should thrive in a highly collaborative and interactive product environment.
- Custom Designed PSD to HTML/ Wordpress conversion
- Coordinating with clients and team members
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and that each meets the client’s brief
- Manage a team of junior web developers/ designers, assisting and providing training as and when necessary
- Work with a team of UX designers to ensure all designs deliver a great user experience
- Ensure every design produced, whether it’s a banner or new website template, delivers an effective experience across desktop, mobile, and tablet
- Liaise with clients to collect briefs and ensure all work produced meets their standards
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their developments to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP/ Wordpress back-end development
- The successful candidate for this position will be handling multiple projects, managing the team to effectively deliver results and keep up with deadlines.
- Can work under pressure efficiently with less supervision and take up decision making if necessary.