To work within a reputable bank’s trade finance divsion
- The candidate should be well conversant with the nature and functionalities of all types of Guarantees.
- The candidate should possess good analytical skills in scrutinizing Guarantee texts / formats, understanding the Terms and/or Conditions and proper interpretations, identifying onerous clauses which are detrimental to the banks interest.
- The candidate should also possess working knowledge in processing Letters of Credit and Bills.
- Well-conversant with UCP 600, ISBP 2013, Incoterms 2010, URC 522 and URR 725.
- Experience in handling all types of S.W.I.F.T messages.
- The candidate should have worked in a Core Banking platform.
- Good Proficiency in English Language both written and spoken.
- The candidate should have complete working knowledge in processing TFD – Commercial Guarantees Transactions covering the entire life cycle from the Issue to Closure / Invocations of Guarantees.