Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking
Responsible for reviewing CPM abiding to the bank’s strategy, credit policy and country regulations, assist in preparing marketing research regarding its business sub-sector/ sector, as a step in identifying and converting targeted clients to active relationships.
- Ensuring delegated, extracted and demanding targets are met while remaining fully compliant with credit and risk procedures.
- Set suitable business & revenue targets for subordinates.
- Check and supervise a comprehensive market research for sectors & sub-sectors handled by each division.
- Contact potential clients.
- Manage credit officers and credit portfolio of the branch, negotiate deals with potential clients, facilitate after maintaining approvals and follow up on the corporate accounts.
- Optimize utilization levels under approved limits.
- Reviewing and concurring marketing call memos addressing Division Head/CLOB Head.
- Collection of necessary documents for brief study.
- Processing executive summary to obtain in principle approval.
- Collection of all legal, financial and Technical documents sufficient for conducting a proper due diligence on the targeted client.
- Checking Credit Proposal Memos (CPMs) that present the proposed facility package and the associated terms and conditions and following up with the credit risk.
- Management department (CRM) for review to the concerned committee for approval.
- Ensure compliance with approved terms & covenants.
- Responsibility of following up with Risk Department until complete revision and the issuance of CRM recommendation.
- Ensure the marketability of all bank’s products & services including loans/contingent business as well as Retail Products.
- Checking all resumes presented to EC and B.O.D.
Job-specific Skills: Strong numerical and analytical skills; very good personal relationship skills, good communicator and report writer; fluent in English language, Arabic language is an advantage, Analytical & mathematical skills.
Minimum Qualifications: University graduate.
Minimum Experience: 5-7 years of experience in banking including at least 3 years of corporate /credit experience.