Provide expert management in managing the process/control function in Treasury operations
- Provide expert assistance in clearing daily settlement functions/Controlling Deal validation/ Confirmation process and support activities related to FX, MM, Securities, Financial Futures, Derivatives, Equities & Islamic products, Collateral management.
- Authorize Payments & Confirmations related to above products Providing Oversight Control Over Treasury Front Office Activity (Control Function)
- Verifying Treasury Front Office transactional compliance to agreed controls and reporting of any unusual/unauthorized transactions.
- Provide expert assistance in carrying out the control functions related to the processing of FX, MM, Securities, Financial Futures, Derivatives, Equities & Islamic products, Collateral management.
- Ensure functions are carried out per the CCR/ Treasury policy/ SOW
- Ensure timely support is provided to cover Business growth, Project Implementation, and system improvements.
- Ensure implementation of all new products is as per Bank’s approved policies
- Minimum 8 Years’ Experience in handling Treasury OPS/ MO/Risk operations in a reputed bank/ Financial institution
- Excellent knowledge in Treasury Products / operations/ MO/ Control/Risk Function
- Graduate / Treasury operation certification; Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Leadership skills/Managing the team/Meeting Customer expectation