Risk evaluation of complex & larger ticket size proposals related to Corporate & Investment banking.
- Relevant business or any other relevant higher degree along with participation in specialist banking courses.
- Sufficient technical/proposal training to undertake credit assignment.
- 5 - 6 years of minimum work experience in related areas of Credit Risk and Policy Development.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the various dimensions of the market/industry. Able to apply this understanding in business analysis and planning.
- Awareness of current credit and bank regulatory environment.
- Ensure credits are reviewed, recommended and approved in compliance with Bank's credit policies, product program parameters, DLA, STS, Industry Outlook, regulatory framework & Policies.
- Approve Proposals within the discretionary limits for complex Investment, Syndication, FI credits covering areas of Credit & Market Risk.
- Analyze and assess all risks associated mainly with larger sized Corporate financing/investments/bank risks and make relevant recommendations (however, other related business proposals may be assessed on a cases to cases basis).
- Ensure that elements of operational, market, legal, and compliance risk are incorporated into the review process - as applicable.
- Review the credit proposals on a regular basis to assess its conformity with approved policies and norms as well as market trends.
- Review that the general portfolio/accounts are performing in line with forecasted business utilization and profitability.
- Review and suggest changes in the risk rating of a specified client.
- Maintain the active relationship with business stakeholders for extracting required information and also jointly visiting clients (as required).