uild up and maintain client relationships by fulfilling their needs with the bank’s financial and investment product solutions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, of which 3 years in a functionally relevant role.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Banking products, services & credit systems.
- Ability to undertake financial analysis & identify risks in credit proposals
- Market and Industry understanding with ability to keep updated on an ongoing basis
- Aware of the policies, regulations, procedures and software systems relevant in the area of work and can apply them on a daily basis.
- Good written communication; able to prepare standardized proposals/ reports/memos based on specific guidelines/ and create a professional looking spreadsheet
- Customer oriented, self-motivated, problem solver, decisive, determined, organized & most importantly a team player.
- Build up and maintain client relationships by fulfilling their needs with the bank’s financial and investment product solutions
- Develop client business with the aim to help managing their total assets
- Identify opportunities for sales and provide strategic direction to Relationship officers.
- Handle portfolio of customers who are of a higher and more sensitive nature.
- Assess the quality, potential, and profitability of new relationships as well as the existing portfolio.