Responsible for profitable growth of the business
- Develop and maintain the significant business relationship with assigned Direct clients and ensure business growth.
- Responsible for profitable growth of the business – all lines; achieving pre-assigned targets.
- Develop marketing activity to achieve the sales targets in line with company's underwriting guidelines and R/I Treaty Limits.
- Interact on regular basis with reporting to General Manager on areas for improvement and implementation of action plans to drive broking sales and increase services performance.
- Pro-actively provide market feedback to the underwriters on trends and on changing requirements of clients/brokers.
- Handling all administrative matters relating to clients / Broker's business including liaising with various departments in respect of policy issuance and claims handling.
- Assist finance/Accounting Dept. in the collection of outstanding premiums whenever needed.
- Enhancing clients image in the market by providing an excellent level of service and maintaining excellent working relationships with Brokers and Direct clients.