To carry out insurance related matters for the Department
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- At least 1 year experience of working in operations, preferably in insurance industry
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Process and respond to complaints, queries or information requests relating to services provided by the Department
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibilities of the post.