To support the Leasing Section Manager with feasibility Studies, Market Research findings and recommendations.
- Bachelor Degree or high school
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience out of which is 4 years of experience in the same field
- Business writing Skills
- Excellent communication and organization Skills
- Support Leasing Section Manager with feasibility Studies, Market Research findings and recommendations.
- Search for new brands to promote the properties and develop new clients. Negotiate rents with tenants, in coordination with Leasing Manager.
- Evaluate, analyze and update the information concerning properties leasing charges.
- Should follow up and collect payment and signed lease Agreements.
- Support leasing section Manager in day to day Operation of leasing and tenancy section in terms of negotiating lease agreements, tenant’s service.
- Ensure achieving sections financial and nonfinancial goals.