Direct responsibility for BU Finance function.
- Professional qualification (CA/CPA/ACCA/ CIMA/ICWA or equivalent) with 10-15 years relevant experience of which at least 5 years as Head Finance of medium/large sized FMCG businesses (multi-product/multi-location).
- MBA with specialisation in Finance from a reputed Business School will be an added advantage.
- Domain expert knowledge and relevant experience of financial accounting, business analysis, business planning, forecasting, costing, treasury and taxation.
- Business focus; exposure to business partnering and strategic decision making.
- Ability to add value to cross functional BU endeavors.
- Hands-on exposure to Oracle, SAP or other major ERP.
- Highly analytical, commercially oriented with good grasp of numbers.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership to BU finance team.
- Effective communication and presentation skills. Ability to interact with Board/Senior Management.
- Business partnering with CEO in all operational and strategic decision making.
- Facilitate structured BU business reviews.
- Actively support BU Annual Business Planning exercise in accordance with Corporate guidelines.
- Continuously monitor key business performance metrics.
- Lead/support cross functional BU/Corporate initiatives.
- Ensure financial discipline.
- Strengthen internal controls.
- Build a high performance Finance team.