To accurately and efficiently enter / process data related to Trade Finance transactions using structured procedures and offers preliminary information/analysis.
- Higher Secondary Education / Graduate (preferably Diploma in Banking)
- 1 to 2 years of banking experience, preferably with experience in trade finance
- Numerate and computer literate; analytical thinking
- Team player / interpersonal relations
- Skills of ensuring that procedures are explicitly adhered to and deadlines are achieved without sacrificing quality
- Process trade finance transactions by applying up-to- date knowledge of procedures and practices relevant to own area of work in order to ensure accurate work completion and compliance.
- Ensures that all processing services are executed accurately and timely in order to deliver service to customers (internal / external) as per stipulated standards.
- Adheres to compliance and control policies / procedures when performing tasks to ensure there is no violation of internal guidelines, policies, or sanctions / regulations.
- Effectively communicate at all levels including with the customers and staff.