English Copywriter ( Mid weight)
- Work in team with an Art Director under the supervision of a Senior Creative.
- Participate to brainstorming sessions.
- Work on specific brand assignments.
- Write fresh, intrusive creative headlines & body copy.
- Supervise the correct creative adaptation of own copy in different languages with the help of the concerned copywriters (Arabic, English, french.).
- Writes TVC synopsis with detailed frame-by-frame descriptions.
- On request, attend film shoots and add value to acting and delivery.
- Create interruptive, fresh radio spots.
- Responsible for supervising VO recording in the language he masters.
- Show curiosity in observing or finding human insights.
- Show curiosity in all business related and cultural matters.
- Understand fully brand strategy and client brief and deliver accordingly.
- Contribute to fresh and relevant concepts or to executional ideas.
- Contribute to the developing of visuals concepts and twists.
- Capable of holistic exploitation of an idea.
- Inject wit/ humor / humanity in every piece he (she) writes.
- Contribute to identifying and using fresh insight in his (her) work.
- Compelling presentation skills bringing the idea alive.
- Diploma in copywriting (3 years) or BA level in any field provided able to write perfectly in at least one language.
- Previous experience in arts or cultural or journalistic activities is a plus.
- Preferred with a portfolio of above mentioned or written subject.